Caring for patients like family means providing a smooth transition from hospital to home.
Setting You Up for Success in Your Recovery
The Klickitat Valley Health Transitional Swing Bed Care Program is designed to provide patients with individualized in-hospital care and physical rehabilitation with the goal of helping them reach a maximum level of function. This program is designed for patients who are discharged from acute care but who need temporary additional supportive care that can’t be provided at home.
Through a combination of rehabilitative therapies, medical care, and nursing care, patients gain the function they need to achieve their maximum level of independence in a caring, supportive environment.
All the Benefits of a Hospital
Physicians on site 24/7, lab services, pharmacy, medical imaging, specialists available for consultation, and licensed social workers seven days a week, all within a 25-bed acute care community hospital.
Our Team is especially equipped to meet the needs of even the most complex patients:
After Complex Surgery
24/7 Hospitalist and Emergency physicians on staff
Specialized treatments and support
Special attention for wound healing
Intravenous (I.V.) Antibiotics
To treat a variety of infections
Including physical, occupational, speech and respiratory
• Bedside Rounds that engage you, your family and your care team to help you reach your goals.
• A personalized plan of care.
• Hospital level nurse staffing to keep you safe and meet your needs.
• Promotes a home-like environment where you will be encouraged to get on your clothes daily, participate in therapy and spend time outside your room.
• Our on-site physician, therapy team, radiology, laboratory and pharmacy will address all your medical needs.
After a Transitional Care stay, some patients may need additional care to adjust to living at home. KVH Home Health provides in-home services to complete the recovery and transition process.
Contact Information for KVH Transitional Care Program, call 509.773.1000